Anyway, here are the photos from last week. In both photos she's wearing the baby Gap sweatshirt given to her by her cousin Catherine. First, she's wearing a light green 18M pair of pants from Carter's. You can't tell in the first photo, but around the bottoms of the pants, there are pairs of shoes, with the words "My Happy Shoes." Of course.

As you will recall, she loves her stuffed cow from her Uncle Henry. Good thing, because sometimes it attacks her. Well, when I make it attack her.
For her second photo, Aviva is wearing black and white striped 12M pants with no brand. I couldn't even get her to pose for photos without bribing her with an apple again.
Sorry about the delay for last week's photos, but enjoy!
1 comment:
It's possible we just watched the cow attack a half-dozen times, after each one giggling while I said 'play it again!'. Possible. We miss y'all - come to Boston!
Post a Comment