Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Friday # 19: Matching Bloomers and Pants

Hi everyone, we didn't have anything featuring the British flag to wear while watching the Royal Wedding today, but we did have two very cute two-piece outfits. First, we have a Ralph Lauren 9M pink striped dress with matching bloomers from the Sevin family. Thank you to Josh, Naomi and their lovely girls, Hillary and Maia.




Aviva succeeded in rocking forward into crawling position.


She was quite pleased with herself!


Here she's reclining and showing off her bloomers.


Her second outfit today was a 3-6M matching shirt and pants by Greendog. This set was a gift from Ama. Thanks, Ama!





We tried to get her attention with some of her new toys from our friend Nicole.


"Why is my mommy forcing me to wear these tiny pants?"


I included the below photo so you can see the very sweet ruffles on her shirt. Ok, it's true, the pants were really too small. Oh well. Think of them as leggings.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Petr and Collista:
Aviva is adorable! I would love see her. Now I know why my brother would risk his life to be there.

If you let me know what the website you have set up so I can send her a bigger size of the outfit. You almost have to try on all the outfit every week. Toddler grows fast.

Zei-Pao Ku-Ku