A couple of months before Franklin's first birthday, he started to get much more mobile. In early February, he was crawling.
He was also pulling himself up to standing a lot, and even "waving."
This clip, where Aviva is "teaching" Franklin how to crawl, is my all time favorite clip of the two kids together (even though the "thud" is terrible - you'll see what I mean in a second.)
He was getting more interesting to Aviva.
By the end of February 2014, he was getting bolder.
In March, he was crawling much more quickly, but still often "scooted." I often referred to him as Gollum.
We're in trouble now!
He was also pulling himself up to standing a lot, and even "waving."
This clip, where Aviva is "teaching" Franklin how to crawl, is my all time favorite clip of the two kids together (even though the "thud" is terrible - you'll see what I mean in a second.)
He was getting more interesting to Aviva.
By the end of February 2014, he was getting bolder.
In March, he was crawling much more quickly, but still often "scooted." I often referred to him as Gollum.
We're in trouble now!
No comments:
Post a Comment