Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Friday #27: 70s and 80s Gear

Aviva turned 9 months old this week, and her Auntie Sarah has rightfully pointed out that almost all of her pants are too short, so I figured that it's time to bust out some new clothes. So I went exploring in her piles of 12M clothes, and lo and behold, some of them fit! Thanks to the Sevins for outfitting Aviva today.

First, she's wearing her 3-6M Old Navy turtleneck onesie, a 12M long-sleeved t-shirt from The Children's Place, and some 70s-inspired 12M pants, also from The Children's Place. Socks, as usual, by Trumpette. The pants are decorated with butterflies and flowers. Ok, maybe the pants are late 60s, but you get the point.




Next we've got her in some excellent Carter's Kids 9-12M jeans featuring embroidered flowers, and an oversized 6-12M pink sweater from Jack Rabbit Creations, and the Old Navy turtleneck. I don't know about you, but I was definitely wearing oversized pink tops in the 80s.


And as a special treat, we've got some video of Aviva talking for this Fashion Friday. She gets a little tired in the middle and has to rest.



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Wonton Nivlac said...

Calvin and I love watching these clips of Aviva. Calvin thinks Aviva is the cutest and always proclaims his love for here every time we see your blog! She's turning into such a big girl and she looks so happy.