
On the way to Toronto, we stopped at Niagara-on-the-Lake a cute little town on Lake Ontario. The main strip in town featured retail shops selling what seems to be the standard selection of North American tourist-desires: fudge; knick knacks (keychains, magnets, etc. featuring thousands of first names, never including mine); and mustards/dressings/sauces, sold by a store with dozens of sample stations and seemingly no actual customers. I would say that the street was typical New England, but does that apply to Canada?
In Toronto, we hung out with Rachel and her awesome dog, Grendel, at their home near the hipster-heavy Ossington Avenue. Grendel, who is not small, sometimes thinks and acts like a lap dog. Hilarity ensues.


I was thrilled to give Rachel my various books and magazines to help her with preparations for her wedding in April. I'd lugged those books from Philadelphia to Liberia to Morocco to Illinois and now to Toronto - and now I am free!!!
On Sunday, we went on a quick driving tour of Toronto (like New York, but cleaner) and admired the large construction equipment by her apartment.

And with that, Part 3 of the adventuremoon had come to a close.
No comments:
Post a Comment