It's cold here. Not snowy, icy, Boston winter cold, but, well, maybe it's in the 60s in the house sometimes. So Franklin has to bundle up. Or rather, I like to bundle him up. This week he's in a long-sleeved 0-3M Carter's onesie (which I call his Grover outfit,) and two adorable pieces by Hanna Andersson: his size "90" light blue and orange ski sweater, and his, um, bonnet.
Is it called a bonnet when a boy wears it?
Anyway, enjoy!
 |
| Spit bubbles never hurt anyone |
 |
| "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk..." |
 |
| Whoa, I'm falling over... |
 |
| Hooray, it's Friday! |
 |
| Don't I look thoughtful? |
And one extra snap, even though it wasn't taken on Friday: STRIPES! We'll be putting on more stripes in the future - maybe even this exact same outfit again. Four types of stripes!
No comments:
Post a Comment