Monday, May 28, 2012

Week in Jozi

A few weeks ago, Peter went back to the US for our friend Michael's bachelor party. Aviva and I got to spend a week in Joburg with Jessi, Uri, and Asher.

There was a lot of just messing around in Asher's playroom.




One night we hung out with our friends, Rob and Nida, and Rob's parents were in town. Aviva had so much fun playing with Rob's dad.




Aviva got to go to soccer "class" with Asher. We had a slight wardrobe problem. Once it started to get hot, I took Aviva's sweatshirt off...only to discover that her t-shirt is way too small. Oops. You also can see (or rather, hear) the problem we are having these days. Is she saying, "Abba" ("father" in Hebrew, which is what Asher calls Uri)? Is she saying, "a ball"? Is she saying, "apple"? It remains mysterious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Callista..I love seeing pictutres of Aviva...she is adorable, loveable and of course brilliant...thank-you so much for your blog..hugs/kisses cheryl...saying great-aunt sounded too old..love to all..hope to see you in Ju;ly