Friday, May 13, 2011

Fashion Friday #21: Cute Onesie and More Overalls

Just a quick post today, as again I've been kinda busy with work.

First, even though it isn't one of her fancy outfits, I took a photo of Aviva in her Baby Gap 6M onesie. It's such a sweet one, and it fits her perfectly, even over her big diapers.

Second, Aviva wore a set of 3-6M lavender overalls over a long-sleeved white 6M onesie. The overalls feature a little white poodle on the front. (I can't recall the brands, and I don't want to go into her room right now while she's sleeping, so I'll add the brands to this post tomorrow.)

She's really on the verge of crawling.And sometimes she gets into "plank position" as if she's exercising her abs!

Both outfits today are from the Sevin family. Thanks to them as always.

Happy Friday!

No comments: