Aviva has lots and lots of polka dot outfits, so I (Callista) thought I'd show some of them off. This newborn Carter's onesie is really too small, but I couldn't resist squeezing her into it one last time. She is thinking, "Why did Mommy do this? This outfit makes me look chubby."

This 0-3 month onesie fits much better (though you can see her cloth diaper peeking out.)

It's been pretty cold and rainy this week, so Aviva has also been spending lots of time in cozy outfits. This 0-3 month two-piece set from Old Navy fits just right.


And this 0-3 month one from Old Navy is also almost too small...but it makes her look like a furry muppet, and keeps her super warm, so we squeezed her into it for some photos.
Most importantly, today is Aviva's cousin Seamus' first birthday, so Aviva put on her party hat to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Seamus!!!
3 comments:
She is definitely in party mood!
YAY! Aviva looks cuter than anything Seamus could do. We missed you guys terribly for Seamus' birthday, but so happy Aviva got to participate with a party hat. XOXO
I LOVE the fashion shows. Aviva is too cute! My mom use to always say, when they are that cute, it's trouble because it's hard to scold them! (Add thick Asian ascent)
Post a Comment