First: a very sweet Old Navy 0-3 month onesie from the Sevin family. I dug this one out of her piles of new 12-24 month clothes. I'm glad I found it, because it is nearly too small. (The sleeves are already a bit to short!) You can't see it clearly from this photo, but there is a little breast pocket that says, "cozy" in cursive script. Cute!

Her next outfit is a bright green "sundress." I put that in quotes because it is actually a onesie that buttons in the crotch. But it looks very summery! It's made by Genuine Baby by OshKosh. Thanks to the Snow family for this adorable outfit.

Finally, a *real* sundress! This cute polka dot /striped number is a 3M Circo dress is also from the Snow family. Clearly we love their taste!


Happy New Year!
2 comments:
she looks so fat in the polka dot/stripe sundress sitting on the couch! so cute!
Love the hair! It looks exactly like yours did when you were a baby. No hair spray needed. Awesome!
Post a Comment